Saturday, January 15, 2011

30 days: day four

day four – a picture of your favourite night

Courtesy of Hengyi Kiew.

Courtesy of Sihua Lai.

Courtesy of Sherlyn Chan.

Courtesy of Deborah Yap.

Nope, none of my friends posed for these posters. I just dug these out of Facebook from past hangouts with my friends, and used them as posters for the party. My friends were so nice to let me use their photos for it too!

One of my most favorite nights was at The Absent Party. It was held in place of my 21st birthday in 2009, and God gave me an idea 6 months before that instead of getting expensive birthday presents that I would probably have to find a use for, people who come to my party might as well pay the money forward to the Dalits in India through OM India, a ministry in India that wants to set free people from spiritual and socioeconomic oppression. You can read more about it here and my post-party thoughts here.

One of my most favorite group of people in my life, my JC class AA3!
I still remember they made time and even provided transport
and a place to bake party favors (we made chocolate cake pops). Yeaaaaa.


No comments:

Post a Comment