Wednesday, January 19, 2011

30 days: day eight

day eight - a picture that makes you laugh

Well I guess it has got to be this superbly stunning picture that I took of myself. Mega-zoomed and blurry..brings the mastery of photography to a unprecedented, whole new level!

Please check out my current growing portfolio. As you can see, there are quite a lot of (unknowing, albeit willing) models who have volunteered for this pioneering technique of artistry.

Jonny

Alvin

I do have a female subject as well, it's just that I cannot find the photo!! Anyways, look at how this new technique has taken the world by storm. People are returning me the favor for coming up this technique that they have used me as their primary model for their own portfolios.

The world is indeed a good place.


Taken by Jonny

Taken by my sis, Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment