Thursday, January 27, 2011

30 days: day fifteen

day fifteen – a picture of something you want to do before you die


I want to write at least one very good song. Very good probably along the lines of music, words, the power of the words, but I have a hunch it will be something intensely personal that whittles your heart away. Don't know!

Few other things on my growing Bucket List:

Finish an entire Balut!
Hike the whole of Grand Canyon again
Maybe get inked on my arm or ankle area
Eat ice cream at near- or subzero temperature
Change our world.
Live somewhere else.
Write many poems or songs.
Sing and play the guitar at the same time well.
Have a cat at home.

Some things that I've struck off my list:

Give free hugs on the street.
Be Gary the snail on the road.
Stick my finger into my nose for pictures.
Ask my family for forgiveness on being a badass in the past.
Feed stray cats.
Save animals and bugs.
Open a Youtube channel.
Get a menial F&B job.

No comments:

Post a Comment