Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My Heart Grows Fonder II

Hi Miss Joyce Koor,

I gave you two miss koors today. Wanted to tell you how bored I was, but never mind. I thought it was heartwarming enough to know that you're having fun with those bloomers-wearing kids who race each other to the toilet. So, I've decided not to bother you by koor-ing you during curriculum time again.

And my apologies for missing you out. I knew I was missing someone out, but I couldn't recall! Sorry, sorry! And what I want to thank you for, is the Koor joke, which gives me another thing to laugh and be happy about when I think of the joyous you!

Not bad eh? I dedicated this entry to you alone. Treat me to kopi next time. ;)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! You're right about the racing to the toilet part, except there's no more bloomers. They are so ugly, but necessary for P3 girls who sit with their bright green panties showing. They keep going to the toilet, it drives me nuts.

    Haha, yes, kopi, I will treat. :) And aiyo, the koor joke, is so lame ah!! Can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Bright green panties'...Miss Joyce, what have you been up to in class?

    LOL! Ok, treat me kopi tomorrow. I'll rush down after school ends at 1.50 : )

    ReplyDelete