Thursday, January 25, 2007

Antics

After reading Christine and Ruth's blogs, I feel inspired to blog about the antics i've seen so far. Haha, so here goes.

Scenario 1
Me: Where is Sunny?
A certain student: (falsely points to a Malay classmate) There!
Me: Yeah right. Sunny is outside in the sky. (points out of windows)
Scenario 2
Me: How do you say 'I hope you like the food' in your recipe?
Student: Use your mouth lah!
Scenario 3
Me: Good morning, class! (Class remains rowdy)
Student 1: OOOOOIIIIIII! SHUDDUP LAH! GOT TEACHER!
Student 2: OOOOOIIII! KEEP QUIET! (faces Student 1) I CAN SHOUT LOUDER THAN YOU, SEE?
Student 3: OOOOOIIIII! SHUDDUP LAH! YOU WANT ME TO PUMP YOU IS IT?!
(A few NCC and NPCC kids start doing pushups in front of the classroom.)
Scenario 4
Student: Whoa, teacher you so good ah! Give us 'Excellent' grade for class behaviour. First time leh!
Me: Yeah of course. You all were very quiet today, because you had a test haha.
Scenario 5
(I enter the classroom.)
Student: TEACHER! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(Starts decorating my pencilcase with a cute yellow furry wire)
Scenario 6
Student's recipe test answer goes: 'Next, take the eggs and smash it.'
Scenario 7
Another answer goes: 'This recipe is healthy and delicious.'
Scenario 8
Student: 'cher, (points to my earstuds) the roses real one ah?
Me: Yeah, do you want? I can sell them to you at $10 each.
Student: Whoa so expensive. Don't want anymore.
Haha, so cute.

3 comments:

  1. i like the last scenario.

    i think you make a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I can improve on my teaching thanks anyway : )

    I just encountered another one haha.

    Scenario 9:

    Student:
    Oh F***! (Looks around)Wah so heng sia. No one heard me say 'F***!'
    Me: (creeping up from behind) You better stop saying that before I hand you over to the discipline master. (bares my teeth)
    Student: Wah okay okay, sorry 'cher.
    (His friends gloat at him.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh cher. dont so serious la.

    hand over to discipline master...?

    ReplyDelete