Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My apologies!

All along I thought it was just my mac that couldnt view the template that was supposed to be here on my blog. I was told my blog was 'the simplest' one has ever seen, sorry for the visual yuckiness.

I'm having my first varsity examinations this week and the next. I'm done with my first half of two papers that I took on Monday and Tuesday respectively. Thank God I did learn my lesson from Monday's traumatic experience - senseless rambling of ill-planned essays that left me wordless beyond despair after the paper. I felt I did my best for yesterday's paper, and I want to give glory all the more to God for perseverance despite initial apprehension and intimidation because it is a level 3000 course. I've said this many times to my friends, but God has provided for me this course as a catalyst to develop my intellect.



My next half of the exams is this Saturday, next Monday and Tuesday, after which would be followed by church camps, church carolling and Christmas Praise Service, practising my violin and learning my ABRSM Grade 5 syllabus, movie marathon and Christmas party with my junior college classmates, a thanksgiving sleepover with my Sunday Schoolmates on December 31 night, and of course, carolling with the college choir. That's surely enough food for the body, mind and soul for December!

I just realised school only starts on January 14 for me, leaving a good two weeks to spend more time with God, church and loved ones. Now now, I shall contemplate what to do exactly with the two weeks before plunging myself back into another high-speed semester.

Here's some mid-week spiritual snack to munch on: Matthew 5:44-48.

44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

2 comments:

  1. ahh... I thought you purposely designed your blog to be as simple as possible....

    anyway, good luck and God bless for the rest of your exams...

    ReplyDelete