Thursday, September 22, 2011

everything that needs a trim

Beards need to be trimmed.

So do nails, hair, hedges, fruit trees, stacks of paper, eyebrows, nose hair...and the like.

So here is my Bucket list, updated (or 'trimmed') from its latest version eight months ago.

Hike the whole Grand Canyon again
Get inked.
Eat ice cream when it's literally freezin'
Change our world.
Live somewhere else.
Write poetry/songs.
Sing and play the guitar at the same time (well).
Go to Bestival.
See Lucy Rose at at least one gig.
Play dodgems (indoors with fun lights) again and again
Decorate and paint cakes. 

Give free hugs on the street.
Be Gary the snail on the road.
Stick my finger into my nose for pictures.
Ask my family for forgiveness on being a badass in the past.
Feed stray cats.
Save animals and bugs.
Open a Youtube channel.
Get a menial F&B job.


New strike-offs and proof I'm proud to present you:
Finish an entire Balut!
It was 17 days old. It's eaten warm after it's boiled, but we happened to wait till it got really cold before eating. Swallowing was difficult but still I did it!

Have a cat at home.
We brought Ginger home in early January after he was abandoned.
My mom even sewed him two spiffy collars!

No comments:

Post a Comment