Saturday, April 3, 2010

my personal ad

I've been writing so much for my papers the past week that if I write anymore, I will probably kill myself.

Just kidding, you know it!

I'm desperate for hangout buddies, but so happens that people are busy this weekend especially with Easter. My friends tell me I can chill at home, but that's what I've been doing this week, on top of drawing and writing quite a number of letters. I have to say it is God's grace that he let me chill and finish a lot of homework.

So,
please hang out with me if you see this (I'm assuming you're my friend, that is)! Text or call me.

Plan B
Climb Bukit Timah hill, maybe twice.
Give free hugs downtown over the weekend
(that should burn a lot of time!)

Run.
Go on a reading date with myself at Botanic Gardens
Write a book. which is unlikely. LOL
Eat bugs, which is highly unlikely.
So is eating cat meat as they do somewhere else.
Maybe draw some more if I'm inspired.

Yeah, so hang out with meeeee.

1 comment:

  1. woo you draw too?

    unfortunately i have not been sufficiently industrious today :(
    today i made 2 necklaces
    got myself a typewriter
    snapped my guitar's E-string
    and read a little Shakespeare.

    well if ur still afternoon-free, i could Starbucks with you tmr afternoon (i have vouchers!) but i'd have to mug part-time.

    oh oh and if you would like a pretty informal easter service, you're welcome to crash tmr morning--it's at heritage view near acjc. :)

    ReplyDelete