Sunday, April 11, 2010

Heart change

Thanks for reading this blog. I have a wish for you, and I believe someone else very close to many people's hearts for thousands of years has the same wish too.

My wish for you is a heart change to love.

A spiritual surgery and renewal
that will take a whole lifetime,
and will make you more and more
charming/beautiful in God's sight.


"It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.
Jesus, preaching on a mountain in 1st c. AD

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
1 John 4: 9-10
I'm on this constant journey of heart change with many others, constant because it is a daily decision to let Jesus wrench away my selfish motivations and replace it with his love. And I hope you would join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment