Monday, February 13, 2012

walking so far below


If I seem a little unedged, it's because I am. 
Because a big price was paid for this grace! and we're walking so far below it... 
'Cause I think about what my Lord did, when I think about him having those nails driven into his hands - completely innocent - my Creator, he didn't deserve to die, but yet he chose to do it so that he could give me his nature
And we have reduced his grace! Down to fire insurance and a ticket to heaven it so angers me. Because the devil's having a party and he's going, "We've kept it from them. let them have all the church buildings they want, let them have all the Bibles they want. They're powerless, they're not hurting our kingdom." 
When in reality such a price was paid, that's why I seem a little bit unedged.

 Relentless Curriculum (2011)
John Bevere

In our work together with God, then, we beg you who have received God's grace not to let it be wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment