Sunday, July 5, 2009

Isa

I just got home..it was raining pretty heavily and since I had my bike, I had to go through the thick with her under the rain, up the long slope on Dairy Farm. Maybe I forget how often it rains in Singapore and so I wouldn't always be able to get my share of fun cycling.

Unless I make a huge bubblewrap thing around the whole bike. I'd be FORMIDABLE. HOHO.

I read a missions booklet, and on the fact that God has already accepted Jesus/Isa as a payment for our sins for 2000 years, it asked,

How can it be that...

...nearly a billion souls perform rituals and bring sacrifices to more than 330 million deities ...

... 1.3 billion Muslims prostrate themselves in prayer toward Mecca five times a day ...

... a sun worshipper stares into the rising sun until he eventually goes blind ...

... thousands of devout Buddhists renounce everything into life, leave their families and become monks, owning nothing but a saffron robe and a begging bowl ...

...why?

And the answer was
"Because they sincerely seek forgiveness of sins. And because they are part of nearly 3 billion people living today who are waiting to hear the Gospel."



His life for mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment