Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Scales and Arpeggios

I've been pretty worried about my progress on learning music. I'm definitely going for that ABRSM Grade 5 Theory Examination, though I haven't signed up for it yet. But now that I've quit music school and I'm still having trouble finding a violin teacher, I'm recontemplating my motivation for picking up this challenging instrument again. I can either practise it academic-style, going for examinations which will spur myself to play it, or do it just for leisure. I'm considering the cons of both choices though, that the interest might be killed, or that I might give up on the newly learnt instrument altogether.

But for now, here's a video that a close friend sent, something to be tickled about and something every truly cultured music student knows.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog im qingye . ha dont have tag board so the this is the only wat i leave comments haha

    ReplyDelete