Saturday, August 11, 2007

Discouraged

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I Thess 5:18

I'm a little discouraged now. I'm a minority around who doesn't have 5 modules yet, because I got outbidded TWICE. (Yes, I'm in NUS Arts, the faculty known for its obnoxious bidding competition.) :(

And school starts in 2 days' time.
And the appealing for help is only open in 2 days' time too.

But I'll give thanks to God nonetheless. Who knows I might get some really interesting module in the end? Anyhow, I know that through this little freshman crisis, God will be glorified. He is a provident God! So I'll make do and be happy with what I am currently left with - faith in God and comfort from all you dear siblings-in-Christ (hint hint).

AND I havent forgot about it. The Chatuchak episode hehe. Soon, it'll come soon. God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Hello daph! Don't ask me how I found my way here :P

    Good luck with all your biddings! Your faith is really encouraging (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. life's a little bitter, you just have to take it in your stride. Moreover i'm sure God will assign you a much more enriching module in your faculty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fel kai siang and shin fen.

    Thank God I'm only left with 1 module to appeal for. I got a Malay Studies module, which I believe will be very enriching for me. God bless!

    ReplyDelete