Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 3

Yesterday, I woke up at 10.30
and started practising my pieces because
my examination was at 2.43.

2.43. What a silly timing! Are
they really that anal that they go by the minute?
Then I did brainless stuff and
practised again at 12.20.

I reached the exam room and
Mr Tay was frowning at me
Why didn't you wear school uniform?
He told a parent it was the only dress code
allowed for ABRSM.

I thought, This is strange I already graduated!
He said, why are you late?
How could you be lost?

I stepped in and greeted
Mr Daynes he was a sweet old man who
kept smiling
Thank God.

When I stepped out, Mr Tay frowned
when I said I felt good but I could
have given more.
His pessimistic response
How can they test you 8 scales for grade 2?
They only test you 4.
I think you will do badly.
How come he's so sure?

I said goodbye and
I hope to settle for a more normal teacher.

I went downstairs for lunch and
had 2 roti pratas.
The secondary school girls were flirting
with the Indian stallholder.
I ate and I






bent my fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment